Wonder Twins Power!

Harry got to catch up with his old friend, Sofia, recently. Sofia is the daughter of Kim and Jeff, our friends who moved to Arizona a couple years ago (sniff. sniff.), and niece of Frank & Nicki. It was so good to see them again and see the kids together! (now FOUR kids instead of the TWO little munchkins who existed when they moved.)


Harry and his girl twin, Sofia. How much do they look alike? I've thought this when I see pictures of Sofia on her blog, but in real life, I was like Wow! (And note how they're touching feet! ;) Both SUPERCUTE!


Sofia and Harry, with Vivienne and Max in between. I love that Max is the only one noticing that we're taking a picture. That kid is all about posing for the camera as soon as you bring it out.


The adorable Vivi and Max, who is saying: "Mommy, (if he actually said Mommy, but is choosing to say every other word except that!) I have my two lovies in my hand and I'm ready for bed!"
(Current word list: Waffle, Tractor, Dada, Brother, Baba, Papa, Water, NO, and today GO CUBS!)


I love this photo because all of the kids are playing separately on their own within one foot of each other.

And on another note, Harry recently realized a dream: DRIVING a tractor! Notice he's steering it all alone! (Although Papa is definitely on the case in this photo. They are driving half a mile an hour, but Dad looks very intent on making sure Harry doesn't do something crazy! Get well soon Papa!)

1 comment:

Kate said...

wow. she really is his girl twin! uncanny.