Eight Random Facts about Harry

Heather of www.blog.rookiemoms.com has tagged me to join in the 8 Random Facts About Me game.

First, I'm supposed to post the rules:

1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged

And now… Harry's facts:

1. Harry has three teeth, with a fourth visible, at 7 months.
2. He loves the camera. Totally poses and smiles whenever the camera comes out.
3. He sleeps from 7 p.m. until 4:30 a.m.
4. He holds his arms straight out when he eats.
5. He was born exactly three weeks early. (I think they had my due date wrong.)
6. He reads Pat the Bunny; Brown Bear, Brown Bear; and Goodnight Moon before bed.
7. He enjoys telling off his mobile at the moment. He will yell at the dangling stuffed animals for a good half hour.
8. He pants when the cats come into his line of vision.



And eight random facts about Harry's ghostwriter:

1. I hate celery.
2. I am fascinated by World War II history. Thus, Ken Burns' The War has been huge in my life the past couple of weeks.
3. I met my husband after going to see his band play. It's possible I could be labeled a groupie.
4. I did not eat meat for about 6 years. Then I freaked out and ordered a cheeseburger one day. I've been eating meat since then.
5. If you were at my wedding, you know that I cannot say the word "poorer" correctly.
6. I am afraid of heights, and especially, of flying. I nearly hyperventilate while flying. I hate it, hate it, hate it. I pretend that I'm on a train.
7. I saw Alpana Singh at a restaurant the other day and I was very excited.
8. My pager once went off while Bill Clinton was speaking. I immediately stomped on it and threw it out the window. I'm sure no one noticed.

Now I will tag:
Two Little Tidbits
What's Up Charlie
A Girl Named Elliot
and those are all the blogs I know, so I will get my other people by email!

No comments: